From the most basic jobs to complex projects with significant social and environmental challenges, choose Ausconnex for:
- Electrical design
- Construction and relocation of electrical assets
- New connections
- Embedded networks
- Street lighting solutions
- Supply of transmission and distribution network equipment and consumables
- High voltage maintenance services
- Telecommunication networks, including Dark Fibre
We are trusted leaders in the design of transmission, distribution, and streetlighting networks to DNSP standards, including:
- distribution design of 11/22kV and 415V networks for both overhead and underground reticulation
- transmission mains design from 33kV to 132kV both overhead and underground including transmission tower line construction
- transmission substation electrical design, equipment placement, and control wiring
- protection and earthing design
Construction and relocation of electrical assets
Whether your project involves just a few poles or many kilometres of complex live wire underground or overhead services, Ausconnex can rapidly and safely remove, relocate, and construct your electrical assets.
Delivering new connections is how we enable new communities and businesses to thrive. Ausconnex connects low/high voltage commercial and industrial businesses.
Connecting low voltage loads of up to 100 amps single phase, Ausconnex also delivers extensions or augmentation works to the network to facilitate the connection.
We also offer a LV basic connection service to loads in non-urban locations, loads above 100 amps single phase or 63 amps three phase.
Ausconnex has design, installation, and maintenance capabilities in disruptive technologies such as non-traditional networks/microgrids solutions.
These solutions involve distributed generation and storage providing government, mining, industrial, and office sites a renewable energy solution that reduces costs and increases independence from the network.
Street lighting solutions
Providing design, procurement and construction of street lighting solutions, Ausconnex has delivered over 200,000 lighting assets across NSW and continues to regularly service its clients in this area, both government and private.
Supply of transmission and distribution network equipment and consumables
Through our strong relationships with reputable suppliers and access to multi-million dollar inventories of 5,000 SKUs across multiple locations, Ausconnex can rapidly supply/procure the transmission or distribution equipment and consumables for your project.
From joint kits to overhead conductors, high and low voltage cables, transformers to cables, our highly available local supply means we can deliver when and where you need it.
High voltage maintenance services
Ausconnex has a skilled workforce of over 500 trained and compliant HV/MV/LV electrical personnel. Services include:
- Commissioning, Quality Assurance and Completions
- Hazardous areas work, inspections and compliance audits
- Remote location deployment at short notice
- SCADA and Control Systems
- System Integration (HV/LV/Comms/Controls/ITS/Fire)
- High voltage operations and access
- High voltage terminations and jointing
- Instrument inspections and calibration (on site)
- Low voltage and high voltage commissioning
- E&I technician supply for inspections
- Thermo-graphic inspections and reporting
- Asset integrity inspections
- Power analysis and condition monitoring
- Transformer condition assessment and oil sampling
- Permit to work and training services
- LV/MV/HV qualified general electricians
- Maintenance of all High Voltage Transmission and Distribution Assets
- Earth Grid installation and system testing
Whether it is optical fibre, microwave, or radio networks, we design and construct telecommunications networks, including SCADA and protection networks that monitor your assets.