Overview

Ausconnex is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Endeavour Energy Group which is 50.4% owned by a consortium of private investors including Macquarie Asset Management and AMP Capital. The remaining 49.6% is owned by the Government of NSW.

With the support of the partnership structure, Ausconnex has unmatched ability to plan and deliver large scale energy connections to distribution networks nation-wide.

Dynamic and adaptable to your project needs; Ausconnex can rapidly “right size” to suit your project’s unique requirements. Meaning we deliver the results you want via our three unique yet complimentary divisions – Ausconnex Project Delivery, Ausconnex Network Equipment, and Ausconnex Consulting Services.

01. Ausconnex Project Delivery

Ausconnex Project Delivery has a core focus on the design, construction and maintenance of electrical infrastructure.

02. Ausconnex Network Equipment

Ausconnex Network Equipment supplies network transmission and distribution equipment and consumables.

Our Management Team

Peter Hanley

General Manager

Shubhkarman Singh

Head of Design and Engineering

Matthew Porteous

Acting Head of Ausconnex